Best Sunscreen For The Red Hot Day
The summer season is here, which means time for a picnic in the park a day out at the beach. Whatever you choose for the day, make sure you wear the best sunscreen for the red hot day. If you don't know which best suits your skin, let me help you select the best sunscreen.
How to Choose From Different SPF Types
The quality of sunscreen creams depends on the SPF rating, and it ranges from 8 to 100.
- For Fair Skin: 30 SPF protection for low-intensity sun exposure, and 50+ SPF protection for moderate but for a red hot day, they need the highest rated sunscreen.
- For Medium Toned Skin: SPF 15 for a cold sunny day, while SPF 30 lotion will work fine in most conditions. SPF 50+ sunscreen in extreme conditions.
- For Dark Skin: SPF 8 to 14 for the little shady weather and SPF 30 is enough even if the UV levels are extreme.
Now, you get the idea of choosing your sunscreen, but which one is the best? Here are some products that you should consider:
EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen
- No artificial fragrance
- Free from parabens
- Zinc oxide for a transparent feel
Colorescience Sunforgettable Sunscreen Brush
- Different shades available
- Easy to carry
- Perfect for hypersensitive skin
Badger Lavender Sunscreen Cream
- Natural ingredients
- Safe for babies
- Water-resistant for at least 80 minutes
Vanicream Sunscreen Sport
- No parabens, lanolin, or formaldehyde
- Free from preservatives
MDSolarSciences Mineral Moisture Defense
- Water-resistant for one hour
- Safe for kids (6months and older)
Suntegrity 5 in 1 Natural Moisturizing Sunscreen
- Parabens free
- 100% natural
- Hygienic packaging
Skinceuticals Physical Fusion Uv Defense
- Non-oil based
- Gets absorbed well into the skin
- Zinc oxide present
- Resists water up to half an hour
NYDG – Chem-Free Active Defense